About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Jaya and the Bee








My love affair with all things Winter Kate continues unabated! My latest purchase from Nicole Richie's fabulous brand is the gorgeous 'Jaya' dress (in tangerine rose) from the S/S12 collection. Take a close look at the dress to see the very cool, unusual Elephant print!

I had to pre-order this dress so I waited very impatiently for what seemed a lifetime (it was only a month!) before it was finally despatched! It was worth the wait though & arrived just in time for a lovely night out at my favourite Thai restaurant & cocktail bar with my Hubby! 

I wore it with my (current) favourite shoes, the STUNNING torquoise Miu Miu python effect pumps. I love these shoes. They go with more outfits than you might initially think given the unusual, striking colour!

I finished my look off with the most neutral bag I own, the corner detail leather clutch from Cos (I'm obsessed with Clutches) & my treasured, iconic Alex Monroe gold Bumblebee necklace! I love this necklace so much I've actually named it. Betsey. What? WHAT?? 

Get The Look: 

No comments:

Post a Comment