About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Sunday 1 April 2012

Scarlet Woman








Kymerah. An American brand launched in 2011 that I fell head over heels in love with from the very moment I discovered them. Modern, classic, strong designs that are versatile, comfortable, fiercely feminine and utterly gorgeous!

And it all started with one beautiful, red dress. When I saw a picture of the Kymerah 'Nia' dress, I wanted it. It was that simple. Except it wasn't. I had been lucky enough to come across a sneaky peak of the Kymerah A/W11 collection and it would be many months before I could even think about buying my dress! 

I came across one of the owners of Kymerah on Twitter, a gorgeous girl called Alana (in fact she is so gorgeous she should be their model!), we got chatting & she promised to keep one for me as soon as the new collection was available! 

Lovely Alana was true to her word! I was in New York some months later, when the new collection was finally launched, and one of the fab Kymerah girls delivered the dress to me personally at my Hotel (two dresses actually as I was unsure of my sizing)!

What can I say about this dress? It is so obviously absolutely stunning, so dramatic, such a delicious, rich scarlet colour and it absolutely screams 'look at meeeee'... oh I have so much love for this piece!! It can be styled in many different ways; with sky high shoe boots, a thick waist belt & black opaque tights for an edgy London look or just kept simple in all it's floaty glory with a pair of neutral heels or even clashed up dramatically with equally vibrant mega-heels! Generally I like to keep it simple & let the vibrant colour & the unusual asymmetric shape do all the talking.

Today I have teamed the dress with my Christian Louboutin 'No Prive 942' Tiger print slingbacks... I love how the iconic red sole matches my red dress so perfectly! 

Get The Look:
Shoes: Christian Louboutin 'Very Prive' Peep-toe Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment