About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Sunday 15 April 2012

Sugarbelle







I had only ever seen the Winter Kate 'Sugarbelle' jacket on one website & by the time I got around to buying it, it had completely sold out! I searched often for it but I couldn't find it anywhere. Then, out of the blue, an email arrived from The Gilt Group (a terrific invitation only sale site) informing me of their upcoming Winter Kate sale!

I logged on, I hoped, I crossed my fingers & there it was, in the sale & in my size!! To make it even more perfect, my wonderful Hubby said he would buy it for me for our Wedding Anniversary! The perfect present for me!

I know that this gorgeous silk jacket will be a Summer staple. I shall pop it on with a white tee & denim shorts for the perfect, relaxed Summer look or throw it over a girly Summer frock to keep out the evening chill. 

I have styled it here with the fabulous Sass & Bide 'Black Rat' leggings (the only leggings I will ever own), fabulous sky high shoe-boots, a girly Winter Kate camisole, my treasured Bumblee necklace & a beautiful, long, gold medallion locket by House of Harlow. 

Get The Look:
Top: Winter Kate 'Thistle' Camisole
Leggings: Sass & Bide 'Black Rat' Leggings
Shoes: Topshop 'Adina' Shoeboots (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment