About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Eastern Promise













I bought this gorgeous Winter Kate dress as a gift for a friend's birthday. I was sure that buying it a size too big for myself would stop me from keeping it. It didn't. I adored it from the moment I unwrapped it and immediately made an appointment to see my trusty Tailor! 

He practically had to remake the dress to make it fit; the sleeves had to be tightened and shortened and it had to be taken in by inches literally all over the body! He did a sensational job as you can see as it fits like a dream now.

I paired it for a night out with Alexander Wang peep-toe wedges and a colourful Matthew Williamson gold enamelled, glass insert bangle. I added the House of Harlow gold headpiece at the very last minute so a few more photos had to be hastily taken to show you that! You know how much I love a 70s look! 

The lipstick is the elusive 'Morange' by MAC. I tried for months to get this bright orange lipstick; it's definitely not for the faint-hearted as it really is bright but oh my word I love it! I especially love how it clashes with the dramatic turquoise colour of this gorgeous dress. 

God only knows what I will buy my friend for her birthday now but at least I have something very cool to wear to her party! Har har!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment