About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 17 May 2012

Feeling Blue








I've had a lot of messages asking me about the blue dress I wear in my main Blog photograph and a lot of requests to actually blog about it; so here you are, I hope you enjoy!

As soon as I heard that Dannii Minogue (#girlcrush) was teaming up with her best friend Tabitha Somerset-Webb to design a range of clothing, I went into Fashionista meltdown! Project D didn't disappoint and this blue/grey graded silk chiffon 'Jingle' dress (from their Holiday 2010 Collection) is unquestionably one of my favourite dresses of all time!

With its spaghetti straps, cleavage flattering sweetheart neckline & full, flouncy skirt (which I flounce out even more with a black tulle underskirt!) it never fails to make me feel 100% red carpet ready. All I need now is the red carpet!

I paired it for a recent band Photoshoot with my Manolo Blahnik 'Sedarby' Zebra-print d'Orsay shoes. I first saw these gorgeous shoes gracing the feet of Carrie Bradshaw in the first Sex & The City Movie and I knew I had to have them. On a trip to New York the very first place I went to was the Manolo boutique to see if they had them. They had one pair left, in my size... I was obviously meant to have them!! 

Get The Look:
Dress: Project D 'Jingle' Dress
Photos: Lauren Brockes & Phill Griffith 



2 comments:

  1. I love this dress so, so much! It reminds me of my Coast dress, but fair flouncier :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie! And I love your Coast dress!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete