About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Sunday 27 May 2012

Flirty Florals







Don't get rid of your florals just yet folks, as the trend is set to continue this Summer with another massive dose of flower power!

Dear ol' Blighty has suddenly gone from Winter to the most glorious Summer in the blink of an eye and when the sun comes out, the legs come out; them's the rules! I live in shorts & playsuits in the Summer, they have become my Summer uniform so you'll be seeing lots of shorts posts on here if the glorious weather continues! 

This cute, floral playsuit by Kiwi Designer Rebecca Taylor (from her S/S09 collection), has become one of my go to outfits when the sun comes out. With its fuchsia & purple print, gorgeous ruffle trim, deep v-neck and seductive lace-up tie, it immediately gives off a fun, flirty, girly vibe. It is absolutely effortless to wear.

I have styled it here with my tan Reiss sandals, the perfect Summer heels, & my ever present Tiffany trinkets.

Get The Look:
Shoes: Reiss 'Cedar' Shoes (similar)
Jewellery: Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment