About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 3 May 2012

Shakuhachi








One of the (many!) benefits of being married to a lovely New Zealander, is that over the years I have discovered some incredible Antipodean Fashion Brands and Designers! One of my favourites is Australian brand Shakuhachi.

This 'Up Down' dress in gorgeous bluey/silvery Alligator-print is a great example of their modern, flirty designs. The dress has a relaxed fit & features a round neckline, long cuffed sleeves, a button down front and an amazing, eye catching, asymmetric hemline. It is so easy to wear and I LOVE how the long skirt billows behind me as I walk! 

I have styled it here with Burberry Prorsum black patent platform shoes & a House of Harlow necklace for an edgy, 70s look. It can be toughened up further with a black leather biker jacket. This is one very cool dress!

Dress: Shakuhachi 'Up Down' Alligator-print Dress 

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful outfit, Fiona! Beautiful dress and gorgeous shoes. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlene! It really reminds me of the gorgeous Winter Kate 'Shiva' dress we both love so much! xx

    ReplyDelete