About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 15 June 2012

Alter Ego










I recently had a very special gig with my band Alter Ego! We spend most of our time playing at private functions around the Country but this gig was a very rare public showcase.  Friends & family came to cheer us on & we had an awesome night rocking out at the most stunning venue, Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa in the beautiful Surrey Countryside. 

I changed outfits twice before I even walked onstage but I finally ended up wearing a beautiful BCBGMAXZRIA strapless dress. It's an old gig faithful & will probably be worn until it falls apart! The dress has a flattering black net waistband, a short pleat skirt that has just the right amount of fullness and a playful ruffle and rosette applique detail at the front. I love the rich cream colour and the soft metallic shimmer that catches the lights so beautifully when I wear it onstage.

I wore it with towering patent nude heels, my ever present Tiffany trinkets and some fierce red lipstick by MAC (the best red lipstick I've ever used!).

Get The Look: 
Dress: BCBGMAXAZRIA quilted jaquard strapless dress in cream (similar)
Shoes: Geri for Next nude patent platform shoes (similar)
Jewellery: Tiffany & Co Elsa Peretti necklace, earrings and charm bracelet
Lipstick: MAC 'Ruby Woo' matt red lipstick
Gig Photos: Phill Griffith and David Dodwell-Bennett



No comments:

Post a Comment