About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Back In Black







In true British Summer style, the weather here in dear ol' Blighty has taken quite a turn for the worse! The shorts & flip flops have been discarded and coats & jackets hastily retrieved from storage.

We went out for dinner the other night & the Summer sky was heavy with dark threatening clouds; it felt right to wear an all black ensemble. I wore my favourite Kymerah silk top with Sass & Bide ruched leggings and towering Topshop shoe boots. 

To keep out the Summer chill I added a dramatic black hooded cape. This gorgeous black knit cape by Kymerah features leather detail pockets and a fantastic zipper hoodie. I feel like a cool, modern day Red Riding Hood every time I wear it!

Get The Look:
Leggings: Sass & Bide 'Black Rat' leggings (similar)
Boots: Topshop 'Adina' shoe boots (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment