About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hardy Girl









The 'Hardy' denim romper was the standout piece for me in the Twenty8twelve S/S12 collection. The light blue, sun bleached wash gives the playsuit a very 80s feel, which I love. It features a comfy elasticated waist, long sleeves with button cuffs, two front flap pockets, a cute mandarin collar & two side seam pockets. The day I went into London to buy it I actually received an email from Twenty8twelve giving me 50% discount in the store... RESULT!

For a fresh, girly look I paired the romper with the cutest shoes I own; my monochrome Chanel Mary-Jane's! I bought these beauties years ago when I spied Pop Princess Kylie Minogue wearing them in a magazine. I am absolutely besotted with them!

I accessorised with beautiful jewellery from Links of London; their iconic sweetie bracelet and a treasured charm bracelet. The charm bracelet is particularly special to me as some of the most important & beloved people in my life bought the charms for me over time, including my wonderful Mum (my original Style Icon!). The Two Magpies charm was the very last present she bought me before she lost her brave battle with breast cancer. "Two for Joy" because her name was Joyce and she was, right up to the very end, one of the most joyful people I have ever had the pleasure to have known. 

Get The Look:

1 comment:

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete