About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Hello Sailor!








The nautical trend reappears season after season. And it's no wonder: a navy & white nautical stripe is a great way to achieve a simple, fresh Summer look.

I went for a very feminine approach to the trend here, wearing a beautiful silk dress by my favourite New Zealand Designer Karen Walker. The navy blue & crisp white stripes look clean, chic & classic! I paired them with a very neutral, tan coloured sandal from Reiss.

Staying faithful to the trend, I finished the look off with a bright red MAC lipstick from their Hey! Sailor limited edition range. Even the gorgeous packaging is right on trend!

Get The Look:
Dress: Karen Walker 'Statue' Dress (similar)
Shoes: Reiss 'Cedar' Sandals (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment