About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Kiss Me Kate









Project D's website says that they design 'beautiful dresses to make every woman feel beautiful', & it's true, they do. 

My most recent Project D purchase was an incredible bargain; the beautiful 'Kate' dress was reduced in their end of season sale from £375 to a bargainlicious £75!! I snapped it up! The dress was a little too long for me so I sent it to my then trusty Tailor for alteration. I actually cried when he returned it to me; he had absolutely butchered it and the hem was all kinds of different lengths! It was incredibly shabby work for such a simple alteration but thankfully a new, highly recommended Tailor came to the rescue and managed to fix it. It's a little shorter than I'd originally wanted it to be but thank goodness it's still wearable! 

It was the colour and beautiful floral print that first attracted me to this lovely dress. It's proved to be a very popular combination as there are two other completely different style dresses available from Project D in the same gorgeous colour/print. Pippa Middleton, sister of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, was recently spotted wearing the fabulous 'Elle' maxi version to a Wedding and she looked incredible!

This navy printed silk tea dress immediately makes you feel lady-like while the deep plunging neckline ensures you always have a cheeky twinkle in your eye! I teamed it for a night out, with Christian Louboutin 'Very Prive'  black peep-toe shoes & some silver Tiffany trinkets for a cute, girlie look.  

Get The Look:
All Silver Jewellery: Tiffany & Co


No comments:

Post a Comment