About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 22 June 2012

Opy









This look is quite literally my Summer uniform! I have this gorgeous silk Winter Kate bed jacket in pretty much every colour-way it comes in & I wear them constantly, with shorts, dresses, jeans, skirts; oh I love my 'Opy' jacket!

I stumbled across these denim shorts in Zara years ago & I have worn them every Summer since then. The older & more distressed they get, the better they look and feel. I can't even remember when & where I got the old Levi belt, I bought it at least 15 years ago & like the shorts, it just gets better with age.

My white tee is from Whistles & it is the one all my friends know as the infamous 'street' t-shirt! In short, I asked my Hubby to buy it for me and he finally gave in to my eyelash fluttering & begging, but with a condition! From the moment I entered the store I had to carry out the entire transaction in 'street' talk, with every sentence ending in the word 'blud'! No mean feat with my hybrid Irish/Surrey accent!

Well, I got my tee (innit blud) but we both left the store on our hands and knees, weak with laughter, tears streaming down our faces! "You might want to rehearse a bit more next time", the bemused shop girl called after us! 

Get The Look:
Shorts: Zara Denim Shorts (similar)
Belt: Vintage Levi Leather Belt (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment