About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Saturday 21 July 2012

It Takes Two













When I think of the Acne brand, I think of minimalism with an edge. I think of wearable, luxurious clothing with attitude.

The 'Atlantis' dress sums up the Acne aesthetic perfectly. When I went to their London store to buy this dress (in the blue colourway), I actually ended up getting two of them, the blue & another in dolphin grey. I just couldn't choose between them so it seemed like the sensible thing to do! It was also available in black but I was a good girl, I put that one back.

I love everything about the 'Atlantis' dress; I love the colour of both, the asymmetric shape, the draped front, the pleated shoulder detail and the curved hem.  I especially love the exposed, copper-coloured side zipper which toughens up this feminine dress. 

I styled the blue dress with my favourite Christian Louboutin studded 'Pigalle' shoes & the dolphin grey one with towering Topshop shoe boots. I wore a simple, chunky Tiffany cuff with both.

Get The Look: 
Boots: Topshop 'Adina' shoe boots (similar)

1 comment:

  1. Could you please tell me in which size did you buy these dresses as a point of refference?
    I've got a possibility to buy it second hand but don't know the sizing.
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete