About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Summer Lovin'






From sunny stripes to fresh florals, I am seeing gorgeous Summer dresses everywhere at the moment, thanks to the lovely warm Summer weather. 

It prompted me to get out one of my own favourite Summer dresses. I bought this adorable little number from Reiss last year. It is fun, flirty & fabulous and with it's ruched bustier detail & cute floaty skirt it is absolutely perfect for sunny Garden Parties, Summer Weddings or a day at The Races. You just can't go wrong with a ditzy floral print!

I styled the dress very simply with leg lengthening tan sandals, also from Reiss last Summer, and some delicate silver Tiffany jewellery. 

Get The Look:
Shoes: Reiss 'Cedar' tan sandals (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment