About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 27 July 2012

Twinkle Little Star









This iconic Alexander Wang cowl-neck mini dress, featuring figure flattering drapes & a shimmering sequin finish,  is the ultimate sparkly party dress. Worn by celebrities such as Cheryl Cole and Kristen Stewart, the Designers signature Goddess style dress became an instant classic when it featured in his Resort 2010 collection.

Navy is such a chic alternative to black & I simply love how the tiny sequins catch the light and make me shine & sparkle with every step, both on and off stage! Such a stunning dress needs nothing more than towering heels, a show stopping clutch and a big smile for an unforgettable entrance. 

I styled it here with my go-to classic Christian Louboutin peep-toe shoes, an oversized Michael Kors gold watch, bright red lips and one of the most amazing bags I own; the limited edition Jimmy Choo 'Pilar' Bakelite clutch. Designed to look like a rolled up magazine, this quirky clutch features a fabulous Richard Phillips 70s style pop-art print. I had to phone the Jimmy Choo store in New York to get hold of this beauty and I'm so glad I did, it is too gorgeous for words!



No comments:

Post a Comment