About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 17 August 2012

Era by Kymerah









Regular readers on here will know how very much I love US fashion brand Kymerah, "a sophisticated women's line created with the concepts of style, luxury and simplicity". Well you can only imagine my delight when I heard they were designing a diffusion range exclusively for urbanoutfitters.com

As soon as I saw the collection I fell in love with this gorgeous LWD (little white dress). It was everything I have come to expect from Kymerah but at a fraction of their usual prices. I had to have it!

This beautifully fitted piece in a 'suits all skin tones' shade of ivory features a wide scoop neckline with a sexy cutout detail just above the chest, an open back with two exposed zips (forgive the dreadful photo of the back of the dress, my poor old camera is dying!). It is fully lined & machine washable and is the perfect mini length, even on a shorty like me!

I styled the dress with my favourite NARS red lipstick and the most AMAZING red patent leather, multi-strap Chanel shoes. These shoes never fail to cause a stir when I wear them out; can you see the fantastic gold quilted wedge detail on the heels? Classic Chanel! 

When my dress arrived I loved it so much, I logged straight back onto urbanoutfitters.com to buy another Era by Kymerah piece that I loved, a long white sheer panelled maxi dress, but it was sold out; dammit! If you fancy a beautiful, affordable piece of Kymerah, log onto that website right now; the remaining pieces are all on sale so grab yourself a very special bargain!


No comments:

Post a Comment