About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Flying Fox







With its glorious, billowing design, the Flying Fox jacket is one of my all time favourite Winter Kate pieces! 

Perfectly capturing the Winter Kate aesthetic, this majestic jacket features a v-neckline, one-button front, printed semi-sheer crinkled silk chiffon in a mix of blush, black and cream colours with a cute black crochet trim on the shoulders. It is the perfect piece for the modern day bohemian and a typical Summer outfit for me!

For an effortless, casual look, I simply slipped it on over a plain white tee, my favourite denim shorts & my go-to Isabel Marant-esque Summer ankle boots.

Get The look:
Shorts: Zara Denim Shorts (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment