About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 23 August 2012

The Cat That Got The Cream








Call them what you will, rompers, playsuits, catsuits, all-in-ones; I am absolutely obsessed with them & they are an all year round staple in my wardrobe.

Season after season, Twenty8twelve produce the very best rompers & this one, the 'Charisse', is such a favourite, I bought it in two colours! The delicate cream one worn here & a cool, dark grey one that will no doubt appear in a future blog post! 

This gorgeous romper features 3/4 length sleeves, a sheer chiffon blouse style top with a long slit key-hole back, a cute pleat detail at the neck & padded shoulders that give this delicate piece a bit of an edge. The shorts are fully lined,  feature side pockets and a hidden zipper at the back. It comes with a same colour camisole to wear beneath the sheer top, to protect your modesty!

One thing I very rarely do is matchy matchy looks but on this occasion I couldn't resist matching the rich cream colour of my T8T romper with an amazing pair of cream, studded Christian Louboutin shoes. I continued the matchy theme by accessorising with an oversized gold Michael Kors watch to compliment the gold studs in the shoes.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment