About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 10 September 2012

Snapshot: Slasher








Snapped Wearing:
Dress: Manley 'Slasher' Dress
Belt: Twenty8twelve 'Penfold' Belt
Shoes: Ash 'Bea Bis' Wedge Sneakers in green
Bag: Chloe Mini-Paddington Bag
Sunglasses: Chanel Bow Sunglasses
Note: Photos taken with the Hipstamatic App on my iPhone


2 comments:

  1. Hi
    My client is a Surrey based business and imports Italian designers in the UK. Very well known in Italy but not so known in UK. Only other stockist known is Harrods. We have a our A/W range coming in Sept and would love for you to come and see it - let us know - we have Malo/Daniella De Cima/Roberto di Camerino and more. We would love for you to some and see our clothes and discuss being featured on your blog!!
    Kind regards
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat! Sounds very interesting... drop me a line at fiona@fifibaggins.com to discuss xx

    ReplyDelete