About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 21 September 2012

Watercolour








Another blog post, another Romper; I did tell you I was obsessed with them & this is a particularly beautiful one!

The first thing you notice about this glorious Twenty8twelve romper is the all over watercolour print; it is like wearing a favourite painting! Made of 100% silk, the 'Ava' features a slim collar, sleeves with snap tabs that enable you wear them long or at 3/4 length, front button closure & a cute drawstring belt that ties in a bow to cover the gathered elasticated waist.

I didn't want anything to distract from a stand-out piece like this so I styled it very simply with a pair of Summery tan coloured sandals from Reiss.

Get The Look:
Romper: Twenty8twelve 'Ava' Romper (similar)
Shoes: Reiss 'Cedar' Shoes (similar)
Jewellery: All from Tiffany & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment