About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Lace Shorts




I absolutely love shorts, I wear them a lot, regardless of season, and I am always on the lookout for the next pair. A really good, dressy pair of shorts can be very difficult to find so I was thrilled when Karen Millen produced this gorgeous, black lace pair last year. I ordered them and the lovely cream drape top from the Karen Millen website as soon as I saw them. 

I love this outfit; it is so versatile & each piece can be dressed up or down, worn together or with other pieces, and they can be worn pretty much anywhere. The shorts are long enough & smart enough to wear to a Wedding and still cool and funky enough to wear for an evening with friends at the pub! I often dress the shorts down by pairing them with a vintage rock & roll t-shirt and a pair of converse for a cool, edgier look.

The top is the perfect match for the lace shorts; it looks equally good with skinny jeans, denim cut-off shorts or any style of skirt, maxi, midi or mini.

I kept the styling for this outfit quite minimalist, as I wanted the fabulous lace shorts to be the main focus. I paired them with classic black Louboutins (these shoes go with everything) & some very simple, silver Tiffany jewellery.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment