About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 8 November 2012

Elephant In The Room











Animal print roars it's way into the fashion spotlight season after season and it's probably fair to say that most of us have something animal print in our wardrobe; whether it's a cute pair of leopard print shoes, a delicate snake print dress, a zebra print scarf or a full on, Bet Lynch style leopard print coat!

Emma Louise London is a small, luxury womanswear brand launched & designed by super talented Emma Cunnane. Her AW12 Elephant skin dress is without question the most original and unique take on animal print that I have ever seen! Inspired by a recent trip to Kenya, Emma took the Elephant profile and texture, combined with soft earthy tones and a masterful use of digital print to create this striking, kooky masterpiece.

Featuring 3/4 length sleeves in a silk/crepe de chine material, this simple, easy to wear shift dress will effortlessly take you from day to night.

I styled it here with chunky accessories; Burberry Prorsum shoes & my treasured gold Michael Kors watch.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment