About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Massie









The maxi dress has become an all year round staple in every girls wardrobe, including mine. I adore a long dress; I love to glam up in a sexy evening gown and I am equally happy rocking a more casual maxi like this one from Twenty8twelve's fantastic AW12 collection.

I first saw the 'Massie' maxi dress gracing the catwalk at T8T's Trunk Show in Mayfair. I fell in love with it at first sight & promised to treat myself to one at the earliest opportunity!

A very simple silhouette, Massie features a colourful paint splatter print on it's silk front; vibrant shades of pinks, golds & dark blues pop dramatically against the palest pastel pink. The dark, inky blue colour is carried through to the soft cotton t-shirt style back.

I styled this colourful, statement piece very simply, pairing it with neutral, nude coloured heels, simple silver jewellery and a bright red lip.

Get The Look:
Dress: Twenty8twelve 'Massie' Maxi Dress
Shoes: Geri for Next nude patent shoes
Jewellery: All silver jewellery by Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment