About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Sunday 30 December 2012

Chalmont









This stunning lace and twill playsuit from Twenty8twelve is my perfect choice for a glamorous night out. This stylish piece features a lace body, a separate black silk camisole, fully lined shorts with pockets, a round neckline and a sexy open back. 

I wore it for date night with my Husband last night and paired it with fabulous Miu Miu python-effect shoes in turquoise for a vibrant pop of colour. The jewellery is my usual collection of much loved Tiffany trinkets.

I actually think this is one of my all time favourite outfits. It ticks all the right boxes for me; a shorts playsuit, black, lace, statement shoes in a great colour. Literally all of my favourite fashion things in one easy to wear look. Hubby liked it too! 

Get The Look: 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit!

    I nominated you for the Liebster award (apologies if you have already been nominated or not interested in this kind of thing) but if you are interested..

    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete