About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Thoroughly Modern Military








The military trend is everywhere for AW12. In fact, military/utility has been a reoccurring trend for many seasons now and for me, it offers a cool alternative to to the more delicate, feminine pieces I usually wear.

This denim military style coat is an oldie but goodie that I recently rediscovered in the darkest recesses of my wardrobe. Vintage Karen Millen, what a find! I love it's sharp, structured silhouette & the cool, vintage look of the faded denim. The straight cut coat features a stand up collar, a button down front, flapped front pockets and buttoned shoulder epaulets that add the most military of accents.

I styled the coat with gorgeous Isabel Marant jeans, a simple black silk top by Kymerah (one of my favourite brands!) and black suede desert boots. I think I'll be rocking this comfy, stylish look a lot this season!

Get The Look:



No comments:

Post a Comment