About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Isolde













This beautiful, silk Winter Kate dress was a fabulous Christmas present from my lovely Husband a couple of years ago. It is one of the easiest items of clothing to wear; I just slip it on & I am literally good to go! 

I love the ivory colour with the contrasting black trim detail, it's a great way to do monochrome. The loose, three quarter length sleeves & feminine, trapeze shape give this vintage inspired dress a very romantic, ethereal feel but I decided to toughen the look up a little here. I styled it with black tights, my much loved Jeffrey Campbell Litas and some fierce gold jewellery by House of Harlow & ASOS.

The lipstick I'm wearing is the fantastic neon pink 'Impassioned' by MAC; I couldn't believe my luck when it arrived in the post and I am absolutely besotted with this beautiful, bright colour!

Get The Look:
Bracelet: ASOS Stretch Spike Bracelet (similar)
Lipstick: MAC 'Impassioned' lipstick (gifted)






1 comment: