About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Snapshot: Faux Fur






Snapped Wearing:
Jacket: Reiss ‘Jillie’ Faux Fur Jacket in blue
Hat: Reiss ‘Edie’ Wide Brim Hat in black
Jeans: J Brand ‘Songbird’ Skinny Jeans
Boots: Jimmy Choo Hunter Wellies
Bag: Whistles ‘Oscar’ Festival Cross-body Bag
Gloves: J by Jasper Conan at Debenhams Long Leather Gloves in black



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely winter/snow look you have put together. I am in love with those wellies :)

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend
    Giveaway Post >>> bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/love-dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete