About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 3 January 2013

Snapshot: Louis Vuitton








Snapped Wearing:
Jumper: Etoile Isabel Marant 'Jemma' Honeycomb Knit Jumper
Scarf: Louis Vuitton Leopard Print Scarf
Jeans: J Brand 'Songbird' Low Rise Skinny Jeans
Boots: Topshop ‘Ambush’ Side Zip Boots
Bag: Chloe Paddington Bag
Sunglasses: Chanel Bow Sunglasses

1 comment:

  1. Love your relaxed outfit.

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know.

    www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete