About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 8 February 2013

More Jewellery I Never Got









Natalie B Coleman is one of my favourite designers; she creates pieces that are feminine, flirty, absolutely unique & so freakin' cool! This skirt, from her AW12 'All The Jewellery I Never Got' collection, is nothing short of a work of art. It was a Christmas present from my lovely Husband & to say I was delighted with it would be a huge understatement!

A classic column shape, the skirt features an all over, intricate pleat, a high waistband, zip detailing to the back and exquisite hand drawn & water coloured jewellery digitally printed all over. The contrast lining is knee length in dark navy. It adds a subtle sexiness to the piece as your legs can be seen flashing through the semi-sheer white as you walk.

I styled the skirt with a very simple fine knit sweater, a cheap as chips find that goes with absolutely everything and is perfect for keeping out the Winter chill! I finished the look by adding towering Topshop shoeboots and a bright red lipstick.

Get The Look:
Skirt: Natalie B Coleman 'All The Jewellery I Never Got' Maxi Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment