About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 4 February 2013

Roses Are Black








This dress is one of the most beautiful dresses the Winter Kate brand have ever produced. I'd had my eye on it for months after seeing it's Designer, Nicole Richie, wearing it at a Lionel Richie gig. He's her Dad by the way!

I knew I wanted it & I knew exactly when and where I would first wear it; a Christmas party... in February! I kid you not. We went to the Do on Saturday night. It was held at the superbly glamorous Alexander House Hotel & Spa in Sussex and honestly, everyone should have a second Christmas in February!

The Winter Kate Ink Rose maxi dress is a deliciously dramatic piece. Cut in a figure flattering 1970s style, it is 100% silk & features a fitted waist, a sexy v-neckline with buttons to the front and stylish 3/4 length sleeves. The bold yellow colour with dramatic black rose & leaf print gives a seriously vintage feel to the dress and guarantees that the wearer will always stand out!


I wore it with black Christian Louboutin peep-toe shoes and some tonal gold accessories. I toyed with the idea of a red lip but in the end I went for a much more neutral pink lipstick from Bobbi Brown. In fact I kept all my make-up soft and subtle with just a hint of sparkle; nothing should distract from this amazing dress!

Get The Look:
Jewellery: Antique Gold Charm Bracelet (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment