About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Sunday 10 March 2013

Black & Blue








A shift dress is a classic wardrobe staple; it flatters all body shapes and sizes and can be dressed up or down to suit almost any occasion. I spied this particular shift dress in Zara last weekend & snapped it up immediately; it's a beauty!

The dress has a loose fit and features a round neckline, long sleeves, two side pockets, a slightly longer hemline to the back and it simply slips on. It embraces one of this seasons hottest trends - colour blocking - in an unexpected combination of black and a rich, bright blue.

I styled this cool piece with a classic pair of Christian Louboutin peep-toe shoes and tanned bare legs. I matched my dramatic red lipstick to the utterly gorgeous Lulu Guinness Lips clutch bag!

Get The Look:
Lipstick: MAC 'Ruby Woo' Lipstick

3 comments: