About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Sunday 31 March 2013

Pretty Rock & Roll








This cute, Summery cotton voile dress is my very first purchase from the fantastic new Winter Kate S/S13 collection and it's fair to say it won't be my last! The collection is incredible, full of the most beautiful, feminine, romantical pieces; Nicole Richie has simply outdone herself this season!

The 'Freesia' dress is adorable; it features a beautiful print in soft pastel hues of olive & ivory. It is sleeveless, a loose fitting A-line shape and has delicate lace detailing at the neck & hem which adds a very girlie feel to it.

This soft hazy print is featured a lot in the new Winter Kate collection; on various tops and most interestingly on a fabulous pair of slouchy trousers called... wait for it... 'Fiona'! Named after me I like to believe, har har!

Freesia is such an easy to wear dress; you can literally throw it on & you're good to go. I decided however, to add a little definition to the slouchy shape by styling it with a studded belt from Twenty8twelve. Sticking with the rock & roll edge the belt gave the dress, I added a great pair of rock chic boots from Russell & Bromley; the iconic 'Rockafela' ankle boots. I then braved the very chilly Spring weather to take a few snaps for the Blog. Oh it felt so good to wear Spring clothes and to get my legs out again at last... roll on Summer!!

Get The Look:


No comments:

Post a Comment