About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 12 April 2013

Eastenders







After some recent fantastic purchases from UK based brand Antipodium (blogged here and here), I have been absolutely obsessed with their cool, modern, laid back designs. My most recent purchase is the achingly cool 'Greenwood' dress. 

This cute girly dress features a deep v-neck, contrast semi-sheer back & sleeves, an elasticated waist & a flirty, swingy skirt. Taking her inspiration from the streets of London, print designer Chloe Constantindi's exclusive 'Eastenders' print for the Brands A/W12 collection, shows the River Thames snaking it's way through one of the most vibrant Cities in the world; an iconic image we all see in the opening titles of 'Eastenders' the TV programme.

I styled the dress with a very neutral pair of nude shoes, my go to Tiffany trinkets & off I went to meet friends for coffee! I was singing the Eastenders theme tune for the rest of the day; you just can't help yourself, duff duff duff!

Get The Look:
Dress: Antipodium 'Greenwood' Dress in Eastenders print
Shoes: Geri by Next Nude Patent Shoes (similar)
Jewellery: All jewellery from Tiffany & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment