About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Manley Boxter










This season's most comfortable trend is slouchy. It's not an easy look to wear as although comfort is key, you still want to look pulled together. Slouchy does not have to mean sloppy! 

The cool 'Boxter' dress by Ireland's uber-talented Emma Manley, absolutely nails the slouchy trend! It is both fashionable and comfortable and the perfect piece for tricky transeasonal dressing.

Made of soft jersey material with some stretch for a comfortable fit, it features a boat neckline that can be worn loose or off the shoulder, dramatic draping over the bust and sleeves that are 1.5 times too long so you can scrunch them over the wrist, creating a slouchy silhouette that is effortless, totally relaxed and oh so cool! 

You might remember from a recent Blog post that Emma also designed a dressier, more fitted version of 'Boxter', the 'Leigh' dress; blogged here.

For a beautiful Spring day out, I styled 'Boxter' with a great pair of rock chic boots from Russell & Bromley, my treasured Chloe bag and the cutest bow sunglasses from Chanel.

Get The Look:
Bag: Chloe Paddington Bag (similar)
Sunglasses: Chanel Bow Sunglasses


No comments:

Post a Comment