About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Free Spirit












The 'Free' shirt is another gorgeous piece from Winter Kate's stunning S/S13 collection. It is a perfect example of the brands bohemian aesthetic; a style reminiscent of the 60s and 70s that I love so much.

Dip dyed in a delicate cream/peach colourway, the shirt is made from a soft silk/cotton blend and features button through fastening to the front, cuffed sleeves and a fluid, flowing shape thanks to the cape-like, slightly longer back that billows behind as you walk!

Styled simply with denim shorts and neutral toned ankle boots, this is 100% me; it is the perfect laid-back Summer outfit!

Get The Look:
Bag: Chloe 'Paddington' Bag (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment