About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 6 June 2013

Bambi









Legendary American Fashion Designer Betsey Johnson has always followed her own fashion rules; she is best known for her over-the-top, unique, whimsical, feminine designs.

The 'Bambi' tunic dress is one of Betsey's most iconic designs. Psychedelic & quirky, this multi-colour mosaic deer print dress features 3/4 length kimono sleeves with ruffle trim, an empire waistline with tie back belt, a crossover v-neckline and a flouncy frill hemline. It simply slips on. Incredibly colourful & busy, it somehow just works.

In keeping with the sassy, vintage 70s vibe, I styled it with wooden heeled tan sandals from Reiss & bright scarlet lips. This is one fiercely groovy look, yeah baby!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment