About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 1 July 2013

Poupee












The beautiful 'Poupee' dress is my favourite piece from Twenty8twelve's fabulous pre-Fall13 collection. It had only just hit the store when I snapped it up and it is already selling out fast!

Poupee means doll or poppet and it's a very apt name for this delicate, girly piece. A beautiful boho style dress, it features short sleeves, pleats at the waist, a fabulous contrast embroidery in blue throughout and scalloped edges for a delicate finish. It has a very relaxed fit & looks beautiful worn loose and flowing or styled with a belt for a slightly more structured look.

I chose to style the dress with a belt for this Blog post. It's an old, much loved leather belt from one of Twenty8twelve's very first collections. I wore a cool pair of See by Chloe peep-toe shoe boots to add a tougher edge to the dress & finished the look off with a great red satchel from the Cambridge Satchel Co.

Get The Look:
Dress: Twenty8twelve 'Poupee' Dress (note: the 'Poupee' dress is currently available in all Twenty8twelve stores)

No comments:

Post a Comment