About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 18 October 2013

I'll Cover You In Flowers






I am having a deep and meaningful love affair with High Street store Zara at the moment and it is showing no sign of abating. My most recent purchase (in the sale, yaay!) is this beautiful floral dress; it is so pretty, it makes me smile every time I look at it! We were at a wedding a few weeks ago & I wanted to wear something a little bit different to the usual strapless cocktail dresses that most wedding guests seem to favour and this dress was perfect!

In a figure flattering pencil style, it features three quarter length sleeves, zip closure to the back, a sexy split at the back of the skirt that shows a subtle flash of leg as you walk and a gorgeous, colourful floral print against an ecru background. Because of the cut of the fabric, the position of the flowers varies on each dress, making each piece quite unique.

I wanted to keep my look very simple and classic so I teamed my pretty flowery dress with a great pair of black Jimmy Choo pointy court shoes, an Ally Capellino clutch bag and a bright red lip.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment