About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 31 October 2013

Trick Or Chic











Happy Hallowe'en! We will be celebrating with friends tonight & although we won't be wearing fancy dress, it seems only right to mark this special day in some way. So, I will be wearing the Casper Skeleton Print Mini Dress by Daisy Street; the perfect Halloween dress to get your spook on!

The dress, in a flattering body-con fit, is made from a fish-net style mesh material and features a white skeleton print to the front, a round neck line, long sleeves, a slinky sexy mini length and it simply slips on.

To complete my Hallowe'en inspired look for this sneaky little shoot, I styled the dress with my favourite black Christian Louboutin studded shoes, a cool skull clutch and an Autumnal berry lip.

Wishing you all a very magickal Samhain!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment