About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 25 November 2013

Prewitt








Isabel Marant is the Queen of laid-back Bohemian chic. Her Etoile line offers a slightly more youthful, relaxed, purse friendly collection that always remains true to the cool, boho aesthetic of her main line.

The semi sheer, chiffon 'Prewitt' dress is the kind of style I love to wear; it is lightweight and feminine with that laid-back, edgy, Parisian feel immediately associated with the brand. In a burgundy & rose colourway, the dress features long sleeves with buttoned cuffs, an all over leaf print, a cute ruffled skirt, sexy shoulder cut-outs and a back keyhole detail with button closure to the neck. It comes with an optional, matching self tie making it a very versatile, easy to wear piece.

I wanted to style the dress in a very relaxed, casual way so I paired it with my Marant-a-like ankle boots from High Street brand Karen Millen. I love this outfit, it is so 70s. I'll always be a bit of a Hippy at heart and I love to reflect that in what I wear.

Get The Look:


No comments:

Post a Comment