About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 30 December 2013

My Fair Lady









Regular readers of my blog know how much I love & support Irish fashion; two of my favourite Designers being Ireland's Emma Manley & Natalie B Coleman, both of whom feature regularly in my posts.

I am so excited to have recently discovered yet another fantastic Irish brand - Lennon Courtney. Developed by two of Ireland’s leading fashion stylists and style commentators, Sonya Lennon and Brendan Courtney, the brand is a range of elegant, ladylike wardrobe staples. Their first collection, entitled ‘The Weekend’ consists of classic, day-to-night pieces that are inspired by "a confident woman embracing her dark side".

This beautiful skirt was my first purchase, followed very closely by the pretty silk organza top. I fell in love with this beautiful ensemble in the brands Lookbook & couldn't wait to recreate it. The skirt, in the softest faux-leather, is a beautiful mix of vintage and contemporary. The flattering A-line shape nips in the waist, making it look tiny and it is perfectly paired with the stunning puff sleeve top. A simple pair of black court shoes & a bright red lipstick finishes this elegant look off beautifully.

The great thing about both of these pieces is that they will go with so many other things in my wardrobe. I've already worn the skirt with a great band t-shirt for a cool rock & roll look & the top will look fantastic with jeans, all kinds of skirt shapes & high-waisted shorts; oh the styling potential is endless! You will definitely be seeing more Lennon Courtney posts on here; I've already bought a beautiful white maxi dress that I know you will all adore!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment