About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 16 January 2014

So Over-The-Knee










After literally years of searching I have at last found the perfect pair of over-the-knee boots for a short-ass like me; the fabulous 50/50 boots by Stuart Weitzman! Actually, it was my gorgeous Husband who found them; they were a wonderful Christmas present from him. Ahhh he knows me so well!


Made from buttersoft black leather, the boots feature a black stretch panel at the back for a perfect fit, a flat heel, an almond shaped toe and they simply pull on for absolute comfort and style.


We went for a lovely Wintery walk last weekend and I wore the boots with a great sale purchase from Maje; this wool & cashmere-blend cape inspired jumper, in a delicious Bordeaux shade, features a round neck with leather trim at neckline, bat-wing sleeves with cool, elongated leather panels, two faux zip pockets at front and a curved hem. It simply slips on.


My snugly Wintery look was finished off with a Louis Vuitton cashmere and silk scarf featuring Stephen Sprouse's iconic leopard print design (another great Christmas present a few years ago from my Husband), a simple black satchel and much needed warm woolly gloves!


Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment