About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Saturday 22 February 2014

The Aldwych









Nadia Minkoff London, founded in 1988, is a quintessentially British brand designing high quality accessories using the finest leathers, innovative techniques and vintage inspiration. London was definitely the inspiration for Nadia's latest leather collection with each of the beautiful bags named after iconic London districts; The Belgravia, The Bond St, The Regent St. and this scarlet beauty, The Aldwych, which was actually named by yours truly!

The over-sized Aldwych clutch in London red is my perfect bag; simple, modern, roomy enough for all essentials without being cumbersome and it can be worn with evening dresses and jeans alike. The bright red adds a delicious pop of colour to any outfit. 

I styled a very off-duty look with my bag & a pair of towering metallic heels; the accessories immediately dressed up an otherwise casual ensemble.

Emma Manley's silk 'Hive' blouse in clay has a perforated leather bodice; the leather is hand cut with a scalloped edge. It features gold button detailing down the front, a collar-less neckline, 3/4 length buttoned sleeves and the back of the blouse sits slightly longer. The jeans are by Current/Elliott, a great Boyfriend style (also blogged here) and the shoes are a stunning Gladiator style from Dior.

Get The Look:
Bag: Nadia Minkoff 'Aldwych' Clutch in London Red (coming soon; get similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment