About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 18 March 2014

I Believe In Pink










My t-shirt obsession is showing no signs of abating. This is no bad thing of course as you simply can't have too many great tees; it is an impossible thing.

I saw this stunning Lennon Courtney silk t-shirt when I was in Dublin recently. I very stupidly didn't buy it & I'd been kicking myself ever since. My lovely Husband (who I'm sure was sick of hearing me droning on and on about it) very sweetly said he would treat me to it for our Wedding Anniversary, so we popped into Wolf & Badger in Notting Hill on a sunny Saturday afternoon to buy it.

When we got there, who did we bump into but the Designers, Sonya Lennon & Brendan Courtney themselves!! You just couldn't make something like that happen! They are as charming as they are talented and I was in heaven for the next hour or so, talking fashion with them over a few of glasses of Prosecco! It was such a pleasure to meet them both as I am a huge fan of their amazing designs.

My Husband whisked me off to our favourite restaurant that evening for a wonderful surprise night of delicious food & cocktails; I wore my beautiful new top, paired with a gorgeous Lennon Courtney skirt & a great pair of Zebra print Manolo Blahnik shoes. I wore it again the next day (thank goodness I didn't dribble cocktails down the front!), dressed down with cute boyfriend jeans & towering metallic Dior heels.

In a vibrant, hot pink this top is a luxurious reinvention of the classic tee. A basic t-shirt shape, it features short sleeves, single button closure to the neck and is 100% silk. It has an easy, relaxed fit and the breathtaking colour makes it a real standout piece. I've never been questioned or complimented so much about an item of clothing, everyone fell in love with it!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment