About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 14 March 2014

Tell Me About It... Stud











We all know that Karen Millen is the go to High Street store for glamorous cocktail dresses, sexy party heels and statement leather jackets. Right? Well did you know that they also have a fantastic collection of casual, off-duty pieces?

I've been stocking up on good t-shirts and I found two of the best in Karen Millen. The pocket detail tee in grey - a relaxed fit, short sleeved jersey t-shirt with silver studded pocket detail; and the Devore tee in indigo - a round neck, denim look jersey t-shirt with studded neckline detail.

For my first look I styled the grey t-shirt with my favourite skinny jeans and the most amazing Christian Louboutin studded ankle boots. These boots are my favourite footwear and cause a hell of a stir every time they come out to play! I love that the studs on the boots match the studded pocket detail on the tee so perfectly.

For my second look I styled the indigo Devore t-shirt with the same skinny jeans, my lovely black satchel and a great pair of over-the-knee boots. The studded neckline detail on this t-shirt give it a cool, subtle rock & roll edge.

I love these two looks; they are much more casual and pared down than usual for me. The t-shirts are great investment pieces, perfect for any girls off-duty, downtime wardrobe.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment