About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Saturday 19 April 2014

Angry Bunny










The 'Angry Bunny' print on this cool Alexander McQueen sweatshirt was inspired by a rabbit costume worn by the late, great Lee Alexander McQueen at the end of his S/S09 show. The brand has created a range of very special pieces featuring the image for it's S/S14 collection.

Initially I didn't know there would be some 'Angry Bunny' pieces in McQueen's womenswear collection. I fell in love with the print though and tried hard to get a lovely friend to treat himself to the great menswear t-shirt version... someone had to have it as it is such a ridiculously cool, sexy piece! He didn't buy it in the end (gah!) and seriously, I came THIS close to buying it for myself and getting my Tailor to remake it to fit my Hobbit size body!

Thankfully I held fire and before long, some fabulous girly pieces were launched. I got the sweatshirt rather than the t-shirt for myself as, well, quite frankly, a girl simply can't have too many great sweaters. Just like shoes really; there is no such thing as 'too many'. It's the law.

This funky little jumper is a real investment piece; made from black cotton-jersey, it features the multicoloured (Charcoal, dusty-blue, white and red) 'Angry Bunny' print on the front, a round neck, long sleeves and ribbed-jersey neckline, cuffs and hemline. It has the softest fleece interior to keep me warm.

It is the perfect off-duty sweater and I already know that I will wear it until it falls apart. It will add the cool factor to any jeans style, long skirts, short skirts and as seen here, an old beat-up pair of denim shorts. I added comfy ankle boots and a bright red satchel to my look for a glorious Spring day playing amongst the Bluebells in a picturesque Woodland.

Get The Look:
Shorts: Zara Denim Shorts (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment