About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 10 April 2014

Goodbye Girl







Winter Kate, one of my favourite brands of all time, is no more. It's gone. Finished. The end. Fear not however as Winter Kate's super-talented Designer, Nicole Richie, is continuing to design clothes; adding a ready-to-wear line to her wonderful accessories brand, House Of Harlow 1960.

The new clothing range is just as beautiful as Winter Kate and a whole lot more affordable! And, the quality hadn't suffered a jot in relation to the lower prices; I took it upon myself to buy some pieces so that I could check this out for you all personally... I know, I know, no need to thank me. My new purchases will be coming to a blog near you very soon.

In the meantime, to mark the end of a great fashion era I give you the stunning Winter Kate Kimono Maxi Dress; an iconic piece from the brand and one of my all time favourites. Winter Kate is dead, long live House Of Harlow 1960; I look forward to getting to know you very very well indeed in the coming Seasons!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment