About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 2 May 2014

Greyhound Lovers









The Greyhound Lovers Shirt by Natalie B Coleman is very aptly described online as 'swoon-worthy'. This fabulous long sleeved shirt features a cowl collar front & low collar back (note: it can be worn back to front too!), an intricate pleated shoulder and arm design, hand drawn greyhound watercolour illustrations in a pink & blue colourway and statement gold buttons to the front (or back, depending how you wear it).

I paired my shirt with my favourite jeans; I've had these J Brand skinnies for a few years now & they are now very worn in with a couple of tears & rips which make them very cool indeed. I accessorised with a simple black satchel and black suede heels by Christian Louboutin and I was good to go!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment