About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 19 May 2014

My Name Is Tallulah













I discovered Mercy Delta (and many other fantastic Designers) on Young British Designers, a dedicated online retail environment that focuses purely on British Designers. This fabulous website has been a very special discovery for a fashion lover like me. They offer "a perfectly curated collection of the best that emerging British fashion has to offer - a wonderful place to create a highly individual style statement and to love the wearing of it".

Mercy Delta was founded in 2010 by Fashion Agent Katie Lightfoot and Designer Winnie Lee. They roamed the world looking for inspiration and influences for their spectacular designs. Their 'Tallulah' silk chiffon cover up is the piece that first attracted me to them; it is absolutely stunning. Looking equally good paired with slouchy boyfriend jeans or a floaty Summer dress, it is the perfect piece to jazz up any outfit for any occasion.

In a bright red and blue print, Tallulah simply slips on and drapes beautifully. It has three quarter length bell sleeves and is longer at the back. It billows in the wind as I walk and has an almost ethereal cape-like feel to it. It looks and feels like a perfect, delicate vintage piece.

For a glorious beach day out, I styled Tallulah with an old beat-up pair of denim shorts (I wear these beloved Zara shorts every Summer and will continue to do so until they literally fall off me!) and a classic white t-shirt from High Street store Whistles. The sun was shining & I was at the seaside so no shoes or cute ankle boots were worn that day, just bare feet and the glorious feeling of sand between my toes! It was a perfect day.

Get The Look:
Shorts: Zara Denim Shorts (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment